Please select your state
so that we can show you the most relevant content.
Americans for Prosperity needs your help. Your voice is critical to ensuring that we stop Congress from passing the PRO Act, which would overturn right-to-work protections and restrict the rights of independent contractors.
Can we count on your help? Keep scrolling to get the tools you need to post on social media.
If you haven’t already emailed your lawmakers, use this tool to take that action now, and then come back to check out the other tools we have for posting on your social media!
When posting on social media about this effort, here are the things to do:
1. Use the hashtag #VoteNoPro
2. Include the website for others to take action and email their lawmaker: VoteNoPro.com
3. Use one of the key talking points from below.
4. Use one of the graphics from below.
5. Tag your lawmakers when you post.
Use these key talking points when making your captions for social media:
– The PRO Act would overturn right-to-work protections in 27 states, forcing workers to join or pay fees to unions without consent.
– The PRO Act would infringe on worker privacy by forcing employers to give employee contact information over to unions, enabling harassment and intimidation during union organizing drives.
– The PRO Act would restrict the rights of independent contractors to operate independently, threatening the livelihoods of over 50 million Americans.