Please select your state
so that we can show you the most relevant content.
Americans for Prosperity needs your help. Your voice is critical to ensuring that we stop Congress from passing President Biden’s “infrastructure” plan that would raise taxes on families and businesses to pay for unrelated, wasteful spending.
Can we count on your help? Keep scrolling to get the tools you need to post on social media.
If you haven’t already emailed President Biden & your lawmakers, use this tool to do that now, and then come back to check out the other tools we have for posting on your social media!
When posting on social media about this effort, here are the things to do:
1. Use the hashtag #StopTheSpendingSpree
2. Include the website for others to take action and email their lawmaker: StopTheSpendingSpree.com
3. Use one of the key talking points from below.
4. Use one of the graphics from below.
5. Tag your lawmakers when you post.
Use these key talking points when making your captions for social media:
– President Biden’s “infrastructure” plan would raise taxes on families and businesses, crushing jobs and putting the brakes on our economic recovery from the pandemic.
– Less than 7% of the money in President Biden’s “infrastructure” plan actually goes to roads and bridges. This bill is loaded with unrelated, wasteful spending.
– President Biden’s “infrastructure” plan is packed with partisan policies like the anti-worker PRO Act, parts of the Green New Deal, and even a government takeover of health care.
– When all is said and done, this plan could cost up to $4 trillion, making this plan the largest spending bill in American history, adding trillions to the national debt and dragging down our economy by increasing inflation.
Receive email alerts to learn how to get involved