AFP-Texas Speakers Bureau
Americans for Prosperity – Texas’ over 118,000 members are committed to strengthening our constitutional government spending limits and giving taxpayers greater control over the scope of government.
Tax dollars are taxpayer dollars, and elected officials need to be reminded that “it’s our money”. Taxpayers should have the right to choose how much government they want and are willing to pay for.
AFP supports programs that promote self-reliance and minimize the role of government in our lives and our livelihoods.
INTRODUCING: Americans for Prosperity – Texas Speakers Bureau
Americans for Prosperity – Texas wants to bring our policy expertise to your next event. Our speaker’s bureau is designed to help taxpayers with the tools to mobilize in their communities and within the state.
We want to put our knowledge and experience to work for you and your organization. We have experienced speakers ready to address critical fiscal issues facing Texas, including (You may pick more than one topic):
• Economic Freedom Presentation – NEW!
• Red Apple Project and School Finance
• Taxpayer Protections – What you can do!
• What to Expect in the 2013 Texas Legislative Session
• Taxpayer-Funded Lobbying
• Property Taxes
• Local Government Spending and Growth
• Grave Robbing: Inheritance Rights and What Every Citizen Should Know
• Organizing a Local Citizen Watchdog Group