We need your help on Ohio's budget!
We need your help on Ohios budget
Please contact the 8 Ohio legislators listed below and ask them to…
1. Keep the repeal of the estate tax in the budget;
2. Add back the teacher performance pay provisions passed in the House version of the budget;
3. Add back the $5 million threshold for Prevailing Wage, as originally introduced in House Bill 153;
4. Add back, the 2% shift in retirement benefit contribution from the employer to the employee, as originally introduced in House Bill 153; and
5. Add back, the Governors version of simplified construction reform.
These are all key reforms that are crucial to getting Ohio back on track to jobs and prosperity. Please also ask the legislators not to add any additional spending to the budget.
Here is the phone number and email for the 8 Ohio legislators we are asking you to please contact:
Senator Shannon Jones (Conference Committee Member) – (614) 466-9737 – SD07@senate.state.oh.us
Senator Chris Widener (Conference Committee Member) – (614) 466-3780 – SD10@senate.state.oh.us
Senator Jim Hughes – (614) 466-5981 – SD16@senate.state.oh.us
Senator Frank LaRose – (614) 466-4823 – SD27@senate.state.oh.us
Senator Gayle Manning – (614) 644-7613 – SD13@senate.state.oh.us
State Rep. Ron Amstutz (Conference Committee Member) – (614) 466-1474 – email@example.com
State Rep. John Carey (Conference Committee Member) – (614) 466-1366 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohios House and Senate have each passed different versions of Ohios budget. The Conference Committee is now working on reconciling the differences and creating a final version of the budget. We need to make sure the above-listed critical reforms are in the final version of the budget. Thank you!