ACTION ALERT: ObamaCare Exchange Vote in State Senate Thurs., Oct. 4
ACTION NEEDED: Contact your State Senator in Trenton NOW and Tell Them to Vote NO on Implementing an ObamaCare Exchange!
Last spring Gov. Christie did the right thing when he vetoed a bill to advance ObamaCare in New Jersey by implementing a bureaucratic exchange in our state.
But now that the Supreme Court has ruled, the state Legislature is once again attempting to foist the government health care takeover upon you and me!
A new Health Care Exchange Bill (S2135) will be voted on in the State Senate on Thursday, October 4th!
CLICK HERE to TAKE ACTION now! Tell Your State Senator in Trenton to OPPOSE this bill and STAND Up for our Health Care Freedom!
Click below to read the facts about ObamaCare’s Health Care Exchanges:
• CATO Institute’s Michael Cannon: No ObamaCare Exchanges: Whatever SCOTUS does states should refuse to create exchanges
• AFP Op-Ed: NJ should fight back against federal takeover of health care
• Welcometo ObamaCare Part IX: Exchange Flexibility? What Flexibility?
• Welcome to ObamaCare, Part VI: Proposed Regulations “Exchange” a Good Idea for a Bad One
• Click here to read AFP Foundation’s explanation of how the health care exchanges will work.
AFP will be key voting this bill on our Taxpayer Scorecard!