Join AFP-Nebraska as we go Door-to-Door
Join AFP-NE going Door to Door
We are going door to door in Lincoln and Omaha to inform citizens of legislative records on economic freedom issues.
Here is an example of what we will be sharing with neighboring households:
The dates of the events are:
- Thursday, 10/4, 5:30 PM, north Lincoln
- Tuesday, 10/9, 5:30 PM, Omaha
- Saturday, 10/13, 8:30 AM, Omaha
- Saturday, 10/13, 5:30 PM, south Lincoln
- Monday, 10/22, 3:30 PM, north Lincoln
- Thursday, 10/25, 3:30 PM, Omaha
- Monday, 11/5, 9:30 PM, Omaha
- Monday, 11/5 3:30 PM, south Lincoln
Meeting locations can be found by clicking on the hyperlink of the say you are interested in participating.
Can’t make these dates? Don’t worry, we can deliver literature to you and you can distribute at your convenience.
Questions and more information, contact Matt Litt, Deputy State Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.