Nebraskans Want the Pipeline Built
A group of Nebraskans gathered in front of Rep. Lee Terry’s Omaha office to express support for the Keystone XL Pipeline.
[img_assist|nid=26459|title=Nebraska Want the Pipeline|desc=|link=none|align=center|width=300|height=225]
The pipeline will create jobs, lower the cost of energy, reduce dependence on Middle Easter imports and create economic opportunity in Nebraska.
- Keystone XL project will create 20,000 jobs 7,500 of which will be in Nebraska
- $585 million in new tax revenue this means better schools and infrastructure
- Keystone XL is safe newer technology, concrete barriers and thicker pipe
- There already is a TransCanada pipeline going over the Ogallala Aquifer, the Keystone Pipeline has been operational for years in Eastern Nebraska , without a spill
- Legislation already exists to protect Nebraskans; LB 629 was signed into law last session that holds TransCanada financially responsible for any damage due to the pipeline
[img_assist|nid=26461|title=Media Talks to Pro-Pipeline Activists|desc=|link=none|align=center|width=300|height=225]
Join our effort to build the Keystone XL Pipeline. Visit www.buildKXL.com today!
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.