LINCOLN: Door-to-door in Legislative District 21 & 29
Join AFP-Nebraska in educating the citizens of the 21st district of Ken Haar's failed economic policies:
- voted to raise the state sales tax
- voted to increase spending more than $2 million annually
- opposed the Keystone XL Pipeline and against America's Energy Future
We will also be in the 29th district that Kate Bolz is out of touch with Nebraska families and small businesses:
- opposed Governor Heineman’s tax cut plan to put money back in the pockets of Nebraska families
- supports implementing Obamacare in Nebraska
We will be delivering door hangers to targeted households that need this information.
Stop by Braeda on 48th & O Street to pick-up door hangers and pass them out on your own time. Email Matt Litt, Deputy State Director, at email@example.com if you would like to participate or if you have questions.
Remember, if you can't stop by at this time, we can put together a set of door hangers for you and deliver them to your work or home.
Join us in the fight for economic freedom!