AFP-MT Launches "Surviving ObamaCare 101" Workshops Throughout the State
Americans For Prosperity—Montana is offering free workshop, “Surviving ObamaCare 101: How to Mitigate Your Health Insurance, Tax, and Penalty Costs,” throughout Montana including Helena, Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Kalispell, Plains and Great Falls. The workshop is very timely considering the deadline for enrolmment on the federal health exchange is March 31st and fast-approaching. The workshop is presented by Joe Balyeat, AFP-Montana’s State Director and an award-winning Certified Public Accountant with more than 30 years experience. The free workshop is drawing crowds of up to 100 people at various locations as well as significant media attention including this article in the Huffington Post. Check our events page for a location nearest you as well as read Joe’s latest Op-Ed on “Why ObamaCare will Fail.”
At this free workshop attendees will learn:
- How ObamaCare affects your insurance
- What are ObamaCare’s hidden taxes
- How you can qualify for an exemption
- Whether it is more “affordable” for you to not comply with the mandate
- How ObamaCare shifts the burden
- What are the long-term costs for students and young adults
- Why Medicaid expansion is a bad economic and bad health policy
- What is the position of our federal legislators on ObamaCare
About Joe Balyeat, CPA and AFP-Montana State Director
Joe Balyeat currently serves as the State Director for Americans For Prosperity. He is an Award-Winning Certified Public Accountant and a former State Senator. Balyeat is the former Chairman of the Senate Committee overseeing insurance mandates. He has crafted legislation to reduce and simplify income tax, address health insurance costs without growing government, and reduce government spending.
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.