Resolutions for a Stronger Missouri
St. Charles, MO – Each year millions of Americans ring in the New Year by making resolutions. Typically these resolutions involve ditching a bad habit or improving yourself by learning a new skill.
This year we have a couple resolutions that we need your help in keeping:
- We resolve to urge our legislature and governor to pass comprehensive tax reform and a bill that caps government spending.
- Challenge our government to live within its means.
- Advocate for families who seek additional choices for their children’s education.
- Protect Missourians from Medicaid expansion and an overreaching government run healthcare system.
- Push for energy independence by utilizing the many natural resources the Show Me State has to offer.
- Privatize as much of our government as possible. If it’s in the phone book, our government shouldn’t be doing it.
- Fight back against local taxing agencies who proposed over 280 tax and fee increases in 2013.
- Urge our lawmakers pass employment freedoms and eliminate compulsory union membership.
We resolve to put Missouri on the Path to Prosperity. It is our goal to make Missouri that most economically free state in the union and we need your help to do it.
Start 2014 off right by visiting our Action Center and signing up to help us accomplish our New Year’s Resolutions!
Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a nationwide organization of citizen-leaders committed to advancing every individual’s right to economic freedom and opportunity. AFP believes reducing the size and intrusiveness of government is the best way to promote individual productivity and prosperity for all Americans. For more information, visit www.americansforprosperity.org