AFP – MO’s Path to Prosperity a “Must Read” on KSGF 104.1
Springfield, MO – Americans for Prosperity – Missouri’s long term policy document was covered on KSGF 104.1.
To read the entire article click here:
Policy makers across America are implementing bold reform measures making their state more competitive in attracting people and jobs. However, this is not the case in Missouri. Missouri is ranked 42nd in economic growth over the past 10 years, our GDP is ranked 47th over the same time period, as recently as 2012 Missouri was ranked 46 in job creation, we are losing population to neighboring states.
This is why we launched our Path to Prosperity to share with Missouri law makers, our 55,000 member activists and our fellow Missourians.
For more information on our Path to Prosperity and what our members have prioritized for the 2014 legislative session please go to www.moafp.org.
Be sure to check out other Path to Prosperity media clips below:
- AFP – MO’s Path to Prosperity is a “Must Read” on KSGF 104.1
- Read the St. Louis Post Dispatch article on AFP – MO’s work for tax reform
- Read the KDK AM/FM & KXEA FM Yellow Pages article here.
- Read the Yellow Pages article on Big News Network.
- Read about the Yellow Pages test in on MissouriNet
- Watch the Yellow Pages interview on CBS KRCG Channel 13 by clicking here.
- To read about the Yellow Pages test in the News Tribune, click here.
- Watch Rachel Payton on the Missouri Torch’s Live from the Capitol.
- Listen to Patrick Werner on the Randy Tobler Show.
- To read about our bus to the Capitol on Red State please click here:
- Listen to Patrick Werner on 104.1 KSGF’s Nick Reed Show.
- Read our Op-Ed in the Southeast Missourian.
- Listen to Patrick Werner on 9.60 KZIM
- Watch Patrick Werner on Missouri View Points.
Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a nationwide organization of citizen-leaders committed to advancing every individual’s right to economic freedom and opportunity. AFP believes reducing the size and intrusiveness of government is the best way to promote individual productivity and prosperity for all Americans. For more information, visit www.americansforprosperity.org
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.