Will Missouri reject Obamacare this Tuesday?
Your work has paid off.
Not only will people from all of Missouri be in Jefferson City on Tuesday, March 27th to stand against Obamacare and the creation of health insurance exchanges, but NOW the Missouri House is scheduled to hear Senate Bill 464, which prohibits the governor and unelected bureaucrats from establishing the Obamacare Insurance Exchange without an act of the legislature or our vote. Floor Leader Tim Jones will be carrying the bill.
Senate Bill 464 will be heard in the House Health Insurance Committee at 12:00 noon Tuesday, March 27, in Hearing Room 5. Click here for hearing details.
I hope you will be one of the many Missourians who will join us at the capital to rally for health care freedom and urge your legislator to pass SB 464.
Space is limited at the rally, so be sure to register for the rally today!
Tuesday, March 27th 11:30 am
(Doors open at 11:00 am)
Capital Plaza Hotel – 415 West McCarty St. Jefferson City, MO
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet our special guest speaker, Dr. Milton Wolf, President Obama’s conservative cousin.
We have many other great speakers coming in support of our efforts against Obama’s health care takeover, including:
• Lt. Governor Peter Kinder
• Senator Shane Schoeller, Speaker Pro Tem
• Representative Steve Tilley, Speaker of the House
• Senator. Scott Rupp, sponsor of SB 464
• Representative Keith Fredrick, orthopedic surgeon and only physician in Missouri House
• Ed Martin, candidate for Attorney General and former Governor Blunt’s Chief of Staff
• Bill Randles, candidate for governor, lawyer, and law school classmate of President Obama
• Dave Spence, candidate for governor, entrepreneur, and businessman
• John Brunner, candidate for U.S. Senate
• William Federer, historian, author and nationally-known speaker
Joining us LIVE via Satellite outside the U.S. Supreme Court will be:
• Rep. Paul Ryan
• Rep. Michelle Bachman
• Senator Pat Toomey
• Senator Rand Paul
• Senator Jim DeMint
This is an event you won’t want to miss! Sign up here!