Meet the Eight GOP State Senators that Voted for Medicaid Expansion
Expanding Medicaid was a key component of Obamacare and eight GOP lawmakers assisted with the implementation. Michigan will be the 25th state to expand Medicaid; 21 states have refused.
Here are the eight State Senators:
- Tom Casperson, 517-373-7840
- Goeff Hansen, 517-373-1635
- Roger Kahn, 517-373-1760
- Mike Kowall, 517-373-1758
- Jim Marleau, 517-373-2417
- Randy Richardville, 517-373-3543
- Tory Rocca, 517-373-7315
- Howard Walker, 517-373-2413
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.