Upcoming Meetings: Join us Sept. 1 in Wichita
On Sept. 13 the Wichita City Council will be holding a public hearing to consider approval of millions of dollars of public incentives being offered to the downtown Douglas Place project developers.
Join us at 7pm Sept. 1 at Mike’s Steakhouse (2131 S. Broadway, Wichita) for a citizen’s call to action.
* Learn about the incentive programs being offered.
* Getting involved in this issue as a citizen.
* Consider testifying before the City Council.
* Consider attending the council meeting to show your support for other speakers.
* Participate in a group discussion regarding other citizen activism ideas regarding this project.
Seminar leaders: Bob Weeks, Susan Estes, and John Todd
The only cost of this meeting is the price of your meal. For additional information please contact: John Todd, Wichita AFP volunteer coordinator at email@example.com, or Susan Estes, AFP Field Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.