More 'Five for Florida' Plan Endorsers Announced
BOCA RATON – Americans for Prosperity’s Florida State Director Slade O’Brien announced today that the following candidates and elected officials have endorsed Five for Florida:
- Richard Clark, Candidate for Congressional District 6
- Rep. John Mica, Candidate for Congressional District 7
- Rep. Gary Aubuchon, Candidate for Congressional District 19
- Rob Wallace, Candidate for Senate District 17
- John D. Couriel, Candidate for Senate District 35
- Elizabeth Ann “Libby” Eddy, Candidate for House District 99
- John A. Coloń, Candidate for Manatee County Commission
- Michael A. Gordon, Candidate for Hernando County School Board
- Christian Ziegler, Candidate for Sarasota County State Committeeman
- Sandy Graves, Candidate for Pasco County State Committeewoman
See the full list of Five for Florida endorsers HERE.
Read the full Five for Florida plan at www.FIVEforFLORIDA.com.
AFP does not endorse candidates. All elected officials and candidates are encouraged to endorse Five for Florida and go on the record in support of limited government and economic freedom.