Legislative Action Needed: Obamacare Navigators Must Be Vetted!
HB 2508–Make Sure Obamacare “Navigators” Receive Background Checks!
HB 2508, sponsored by Representative Phil Lovas, would ensure that those seeking to become ObamaCare “navigators” undergo criminal background checks in an effort to keep Arizonans using www.healthcare.gov from giving access to personal health and financial information to criminals and con artists.
The bill is scheduled to be heard before the Senate Health and Human Services Committee on Wednesday at 2pm. Please let these members know how important it is that Arizonans are protected:
- Chairwoman Nancy Barto (602)-926-5766 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Kelli Ward (602)-926-4138 email@example.com
- Sen. Kimberly Yee (602)-926-3024 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Katie Hobbs (602)-926-5325 email@example.com
- Sen. Judy Burges (602)-926-5861 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. David Bradley (602)-926-5262 email@example.com
- Sen. Ed Ableser (602)-926-4118 firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this post? Chip in $5 to AFP.