HB 2508–Make Sure Obamacare “Navigators” Receive Background Checks!
HB 2508, sponsored by Representative Phil Lovas, would ensure that those seeking to become ObamaCare “navigators” undergo criminal background checks in an effort to keep Arizonans using www.healthcare.gov from giving access to personal health and financial information to criminals and con artists.
The bill is scheduled to be heard before the Senate Health and Human Services Committee on Wednesday at 2pm. Please let these members know how important it is that Arizonans are protected:
- Chairwoman Nancy Barto (602)-926-5766 email@example.com
- Sen. Kelli Ward (602)-926-4138 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Kimberly Yee (602)-926-3024 email@example.com
- Sen. Katie Hobbs (602)-926-5325 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Judy Burges (602)-926-5861 email@example.com
- Sen. David Bradley (602)-926-5262 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sen. Ed Ableser (602)-926-4118 email@example.com